Starfishey's Art Blog
Yo, I’m in the process of reworking my portolio site, and in the process updating my collection of portfolio sites that I have. Does anyone on here have a portfolio site that you want me to check out, or a person that has a cool porfolio site you like? It can be own domain or on another site, I don’t care. I just like art sites. =v=
gracii3 said: Hey! I talked to you at Detour, and I just wanted to let you know that I found your tumblr! :) (ps. It's the girl going to Japan in August)
HIII! I remember you! It was fun talking to you and your friend. Thanks for saying hi! :D
It’s been forever since I’ve drawn in anime style, and let me tell you I hate line art, I took it out of my usual style completely for a reason. Nevertheless after struggling on the lines for 4 days off and on it turned out for the best.
i don’t think you understand the power that paint tool sai 2 has given us
LOOK AT THIS SHIT
it also has the
long-awaited font tool, an overall cleaner/better interface, and a stabilizer for every individual brush
so basically, go get sai2’s beta. it’s great
So due to popular demand I decided to make a cleaned up version of my old corgi doodle.
Livestreaming~ Button drawing
Got some cons coming up so I’m working on pins. Livestreaming to keep me from getting distracted.
Will mostly be MLP stuff, but stop by if you want! :D
honey-kissed-bunny said: Share 10 facts about yourself then pass this onto 10 of your favorite followers <3
Buh! <3 I got this from two different people, love you guys!! Figured I’d fill it out
- I love music, all different kinds! Especially songs that I can feel a strong connection to, or ones that get me thinking.
- I’m pretty self conscious. I never know how to pose in pictures, or what my “best angle” is so I usually just make really stupid faces. Pictures make me really nervous, but I deal.
- I love, love, love my friends! They are what is most important to me, that and family. I’ve always strived to surround myself with people that uplift me and make me the best person I can be, and the friends in my life definitely do that. <3
- I’m a REALLY awful communicator. In addition to rarely having my phone on me, I get super nervous that when I do get messages it’s because people are mad at me, so I sometimes won’t check messages for a couple days at a time.
- I have a big problem saying “no” to people. I’m an easy-going person, and want everyone to be happy so when people ask me to do something I’ll end up doing it because it doesn’t seem like too much of a bother. Soon though, I end up juggling three different things and I’m not putting much attention towards any of them because I get overwhelmed.. oops.
- I have really big motivation problems. I have some great friends that when I’m around them I get super motivated to be as accomplished as they are, but when they leave I immediately drop back into my slump. When this is coupled with my depression I have major issues getting things done, even if it’s something I love to do.
- Someday, I really hope to have both a dog (corgi) and a bird (sun conure, or cockatiel). Also having a large marine aquarium would be spectacular. I won’t get any of these things though until I know I will be able to support them.
- Though I really don’t care for desserts that much, I’m really craving a fruit torte right now….
- I don’t drink soda (unless it’s in a mixed drink). I much prefer tea, water, and sometimes juice. Not only are they delicious, they way better for you.
- I love nature, going on walks, and drawing from things around me. Sadly, some of the places I love to go require driving so I don’t get to go as often as I would like.
There they are!
Insert some deep quote/lyric of everyone having monsters in them here.